Recruitment Co Ordinator – 981036
Recruitment Co-Ordinator / Account Manager / Associate Consultant
The purpose of this role is to support and coordinate activities for and behalf of the Managing Director. This is a crucial role providing support to expanding our ever growing contractor community and working with our operations teams.
This role offers a lot of scope for growth and development.
There are three parts to the job:
1. Qualification and Business Development–
· Discussing roles, availability, and contractual requirements with contractors
· Collection and formatting and submission of documents requested
· Referencing contractors from previous projects
· Gathering referrals and adding to prospect database.
2. Process Management –
· Understanding availability of end customers
· Formatting and submission of documents requested
· Escalating issues to the Managing Director as required
· Diary management of Managing Director’s sales calls
3. Contractor Management
· Compliant onboarding of contractors to client site including obtaining any necessary security clearances, compliance documentation, checking of relevant insurance.
· Creating a repeatable and Scalable Process in the jurisdictions in which we work and for our varying client projects
· Onboarding contractor with finance team and defining the monthly process requirements.
· Support contractors with moves whether in country or internationally (including travel, accommodation, health care, bank, mobile phone, tax advisors, etc.).
· Maintain up-to-date welcome brochure and documentation made available for all new contractors.