Technical Architect – Infrastructure
· Technical Architect – Infrastructure
· 5-10 years of relevant experience
· Depending on country & experience
· To the end on 2023
· Facilitating the development process and operations.
· Automate the process with proper tools.
· Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
· Evaluating, implementing and streamlining infrastructure practices across the organization.
· Establishing a continuous build environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes.
· Guiding the development team and Helping operation and developers’ teams to solve their problems.
· Developing appropriate Infrastructure channels throughout the organization.
· Engineering general and effective processes.
· Supervising, Examining and Handling technical operations.
· Capacity to handle teams with leadership attitude.
· Designing efficient practices.
· Delivering comprehensive best practices.
· Managing and reviewing technical operations.
· SVN Environment setup for dev
· Installation and configuration of Weblogic, Perl package installation, Oracle clients, VNC etc required for application upgrade
· Troubleshooting/Resolution of dev environment issues, packaging and deployment support into NPE and Production
· Orchestrating/Automation of application upgrade script and supporting migration of SIT environment
· Identifying any tuning bottlenecks as part of upgrade, performance and involve DBA as needed
· Working with Client infrastructure team and checking on the readiness of the infra builds for application configuration.
· Managing multiple environments required for dev, test
· Support any resolve any environment, performance issues during all the phases of the project ST, SIT, PT/CA, OAT etc.
· Cutover plan execution and support
Desirable Functional/Technical Skills:
· Strong knowledge of Infrastructure Platform tooling
· Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong analytical skills.