Recruiting Coordinator – Urgent Need – UK Remote
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Scheduler to join our Recruiting Operations team. This role will be a part of a high-impact recruitment team focused on our EMEA expansion as well as support any overflow from different parts of the region.
AS A KEY MEMBER OF OUR RECRUITING OPERATIONS TEAM, HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Elevating our candidate experience initiatives: Gain visibility and demonstrate accountability within the business by scheduling a high volume of phone, in-person, and video conference interviews globally.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicating all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Support our recruiters and hiring managers in building an exceptional team and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Upholding (data) integrity: Maintain a clear recruiting workflow by updating candidate’s status in Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Developing strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE HAS:
- 2-3 years of experience using Gmail and/or Applicant Tracking Systems – knowledge of Greenhouse is a plus
- Recruitment experience is not essential but preferred
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Superbly professional communication skills—we want to differentiate ourselves to our candidates and employees (all of levels) alike!
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- You have a passion for always delivering a world class candidate experience
- Ability to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility/willingness to adapt to changing environments