Oracle CC&B Consultant – 1291988
CC&B Designer / Architect. Functional hands-on role. It is remote.
Strong experience in Oracle CC&B (Customer Care and Billing) with at least 5 years gained in customer-facing roles. You will be able to attend virtual workshops and provide strong functional knowledge coupled with strong technical knowledge. You will be able to gather requirements and write external designs to then be handed over to the development team. You need to own the requirement and push it all the way through to completion. It is a fast-paced environment.
Ideally, you will have experience from at least 3 customer implementations of CC&B and have OUAF and MDM or C2M experience. Groovy and Java knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
This is a long-term role working with a strong team. It would ideally suit someone looking to get into contracting for the first time.
CC&B Support to include the Provision of the following:
- Writing & peer review of detailed design/ technical specification documents for Change Requests.
- CC&B configuration and Scripting on Oracle Utilities CC&B.
- Management of designs to the off-shore team.
- Running business requirement workshops.
- Incident Management to include – Resolution of all bugs identified in applications.
- Back fill for Apps Team as required.
- Provide Operational Support to the Applications Specialists Team as required.
- Access to team of experienced Consultants with the understanding and ‘know how’ to support CC&B.
- Application Support.
- Unit testing of all fixed bugs.
- Complete gap analysis of current solution, identifying areas for improvement.
- Proactive Monitoring.
- Weekly Reporting.
- To assist with personal development of existing team.
- Support with Priority Issues around Maintenance/Outages.
- Patches, migration and upgrades.
- Health Checks.
- To assess the effort in upgrading to new version or service packs of CC&B.
- Other assignments, tasks and duties as assigned by AxiaMetrics.
- Analyse, Design and Implement Solutions for Issues/Bugs.
- Design, Test and Implement Change Requests.
- Provide Access to Expert Resources and Skills.
- Provide Weekly Report to line manager and attend weekly team meeting.
- Log Incidents, Cause and Fix on Service Now.
- Implement & Deploy Fixes in development to Production.
- Execute Unit and System Testing.
- Meet with Client Representatives in relation to Change and UAT Management.
- Identify Gaps and Enhancements in the System.
- Support the implement Patch and Service Upgrades.
- Represent AxiaMetrics at appropriate Change Forums.
- Provide Training and Documentation Services as required.
- Providing Training Modules and Setting competency tests for new entrants.
- Provide Expert Advice as required.
- Provide Support on Infrastructure and Solution Design.
- Provide System Enhancements to meet best practice.