Hcm Solution Architect – 1349913
Oracle Cloud HR – Public Sector – US
· At least 7+ years of Oracle experience
· Extensive knowledge of Oracle Cloud
· Hands-on-experience with a minimum of 3 HCM Cloud Core HR & Self-Service end-to-end implementations.
· Lead role on at least one Oracle Cloud HCM implementation project
· Strong business communication and customer management skills.
· Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
· Ability to work with Highstreet offshore functional and technical staff
· This includes:
· 1. Configuring Cloud HCM, lead and assist the client through Conference Room Pilots, UAT to Production Cutover and Post-Production Support.
· 2. Configuring HCM Cloud for United States:
o Enterprise Structures and Workforce Structures
o Base HCM structures configured to be used in different HCM modules
o Approval configurations
o Employee and Manager Self-Service
o Page customizations
o Roles and security profiles configurations
· 3. Documenting configurations in workbooks, test scripts, functional specifications for HCM extracts and interfaces.
· 4. Mapping data for conversions between legacy and Cloud.
· 5. Configuring Core HR, Employee and Manager Self-Service, validate, work with issues/change in requirements from Conference Room Pilots to go-live.
Experience in payroll, time and labour, benefits.