Project Manager Telco Asia 6 month Contract
We are looking for a Senior PMO Lead for our Asia Billing program to be onboarded immediately. Individual needs to have senior-level experience and the capability to manage & organise a complex multi-project program. Need to be based in Asia time zone. The contract will be for minimum 6 months.
Main tasks to be covered:
- Maintain information concerning cost, time, OTD, Risk, and Resource through the prevailing logs and registers, planning and implementing responses to any variances identified.
- Identify and monitor performance against schedules, advising key stakeholders on any variance to forecast and providing recommended solutions, to ensure contractual objectives are met
- Drive the development, implementation and update of resource plans taking account of availabilities and scheduling
- Facilitate the required regular Steering Committee reporting & execute the meeting moderation
- Lead and facilitate Project Meetings and Risk Reviews when required
- Support and help track Rolling Action Item logs (RAILs) & Risk Management Logs