OSM/UIM Developer Consultant
Oracle Order and Service Management (OSM) Consultants
Job Profile Summary
This OSM Consulting SME position enables the candidate to excel at being an OSS Architect and provides an opportunity to work on multiple Oracle Communications OSS Stack of products.
Detailed Job Description and Requirements
1. An experienced telecom consulting professional who has prior Design & Development working experience on Oracle OSM & related tools & technologies.
2. Operates independently to provide quality Design & implementation work products on OSM oriented solution.
3. 4-6 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
1. Should have good knowledge of OSS domain such as Wireless, Cable, DSL, VoIP, Pots, IPTV
2. Should have 3-4 years of relevant experience in Telecom Domain/Industry.
3. Should have done minimum five mid-size or three large implementations in any of these Oracle OSS products.
4. Should have played developer or technical lead role in at least two implementations.
5. Should be able to work both as an individual or in a team.
6. Education – Should have done BE/BTech/MCA/MTech in any of this branch – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications.
7. Should possess awareness of TMF/eTOM & RSDOD
8. Should have hands-on implementation & working knowledge in OSM around Orchestration, Decomposition, Fulfillment Patterns, Workflows including static processes, Rules, tasks, Order Change Management, OSM Administrator Client, Design Studio Cartridge Modeling & Integration with upstream & downstream systems.
9. Should have worked on SOA, AIA and PIPS for Communications industry including O2A cartridges.
10. Conceptual model, Reference Implementation, RSDOD & SR2B implementation knowledge is an added advantage.
11. Technical Skills – Good skill in JAVA, J2EE, SOAP, HTTP, SSH, TCP/IP, TELNET, CORBA, RMI, LDAP, JMS, SSL, SNMP, SQL, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, Drools, WebLogic Administration, Bridging and SAF configurations, Oracle RDBMS, PLSQL programming.
12. Should have performed OSM installation – standalone as well HA (high availability) cluster
13. Soft Skills – Good communication skills & interpersonal skills. – Should be able to articulate ideas and concepts in written and oral communication.
14. Location – Anywhere within US.
15. Travel – Willing to travel.