CS Core Nokia
Scope and Objective
Rel-4 CS Core Integration and Commissioning Engineer, Acceptance Testing and Technical Project Manager (Onsite)
Project delivery includes the deployment of ATCA MSS and ATCA MGW on bare metal hardware. As part of it , third party vendor will perform the physical installation of ATCA Racks and shelf as expected. Project needs a CS Core expert with experience to verify the installation performed by Installation Vendor and finish the commissioning of MSS & MGW as required with Nokia standards. Further, basic integration would be required to be perform on NEs for its possibility to have Remote login to continue for Nokia remote teams to work for the project. CS Core engineer is expected to work closely with customer data center team independently for the works described with good presentation & communications skills. After successfully integration from remote nokia engineer, acceptance testing of NEs needed to be executed onsite and accepted by customer. This contract will support the delivery of these activities to a successful result. Scope includes 4 ATCA MSS and 4 ATCA MGW Network elements to be deployed.
CS Core Engineer & CS Test execution Engineer Scope:
Nokia with this Project Agreement is subcontracting to the vendor the following services as the project schedule requires:
Work Package 1: Test Case Execution in Customer Data center
Across 3 locations Site 1 TESTBED DC2. Site 2 Equinix DC3. Site 3 Citywest DC1.
CS Core Test Execution Engineer. This work package includes the list of activities to be performed for the test and acceptance of the new elements deployed in Three Ireland Data centers.
Network Element: 1 ATCA MSS, 1 ATCA MGW, 1 SS7 Firewall (included in Service call flows for external traffic but no NE experience required).
· Execute Test cases onsite in customer Test environment as required by customer standard expectation to successful result of TOL completion. Expected to execute efforts on average 10 Test cases per day with successful completion over full duration of Testing period.
· Collect required logs (Wireshark, System trace etc.) for each test case executed for review and approval by Nokia and customer teams.
· Troubleshoot any issues during Test case failure with Test environment, Network element (ATCA MSS, ATCA MGW) with support provided & extended as required for successful completion.
· Submit Test results in required customer documentation after completion for review and approval.
· Supplier is responsible for effective hand-over if resources are changed during the project delivery phase, such hand-over costs to be borne by the Supplier.
· Location of Services: customer office, Nokia office.
· Travel may be required to the Nokia and/or customer offices and supplier is responsible to arrange and manage.