CC&B Program Manager/Project Manager
We are looking for a Program Manager to manage a 5 year transformation for a large electric utility in the Midwest. Must have strong knowledge and familiarity with Oracle Customer Care & Billing Solution. The focus of this role is primarily on large scale Oracle CC&B projects with senior leadership being the primary stakeholders. Must have strong knowledge of the utility industry.
· Provide project leadership by adhering to standard departmental policies, processes and documentation guidelines for project delivery.
· Define and communicate roles and responsibilities for project team members functional and technical.
· Develop project plans including detailing work breakdown structures and critical paths.
· Work with customers and technical resources to develop project schedules and detailed cost breakdowns.
· Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation planning.
· Ensure sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders.
· Develop organizational change management strategies and leading communications with senior executives, mid-level or first line leaders and key stakeholders.
· Monitor and report on schedule and budget variances.
· Ensure quality delivery of team member tasks in accordance to the plan.
· Negotiate and manage statements of work and manage third party suppliers.